Saturday, June 7, 2008

Pictures as Promised

This post is an addition to the previous post I made several days ago. I hope these pictures add some extra detail to the activities I was describing:

I am beginning out of chronological order, with some of the animals we saw on the safari. Enjoy!






The view from one of the places we stopped on the bus tour:

We got soaked on a boat ride to see some seals:
Penguins!Standing on the cape of good hope. The beach down below was indescribably gorgeous.

I forget to mention that we took a trip to Robben Island prison, where Nelson Mandela was jailed for something like 17 years. This is the sign that was out front:The view of Cape Town from Robben Island (it was pretty stunning):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home